Renew My N-number
Effective date: January 1, 2020
Renew My N-number ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://renewmyn-number.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page informs you of our Terms and Conditions when using the Service, and choices you have associated with the Service.
The Service is an annual recurring subscription that automatically renews Reserved N‑numbers year after year. The Service will automatically:
- send notifications
- make & receive payments
- organize & track Reserved N-numbers
- renew Reserved N-numbers as an open-ended recurring annual subscription
Notifications include the following, but are not limited to:
- N-number renewal (successful)
- Renewal attempts (unsuccessful, to include reason, and possible solution)
- Payments (successful & unsuccessful)
- N-number status changes from Reserved to Assigned
- Account creation
- Password recovery / change
- Contact request sent
- Account terminated
As part of the Service:
- our software is continually monitored and checked for compatibility with the FAA's online renewal portal
- A human verifies the process as a redundant safety net
- Renewals will take place sixty days or more before the "purge" date listed in the FAA record which allows sufficient time to resolve and proceed.
The Service is available to anyone (individuals, businesses, manufacturers, aircraft title & escrow companies, airlines, etc…), and processes seamless N-number renewals via the FAA online renewal portal, regardless of N-number reserve holder.
You will be charged one fee per N-number renewal. The fee is a sum of:
- FAA.gov renewal fee
- Renew My N-number.com service fee
- Note: there are no sign-up fees, no contracts, no minimum subscription length
If you wish to subscribe to our Service, you will be asked to supply certain relevant payment information, including, but not limited to:
- ACH bank information
- your credit card number
- other related information
And in doing so, you represent and warrant that:
- you have the legal right to use ACH bank information, credit card(s), or other payment method(s) and related information, in connection with your Purchase
- the information you supply is true, correct, and complete.
If during the renewal process your selected payment method is not valid, we will make several attempts to contact you via e-mail, text, and/or telephone, in an effort to update your payment information. If unsuccessful, automatic termination will occur, and after the corresponding n-number(s) expire & purge, they will be available for anyone to reserve. Refer to "Termination" for additional details.
Primary payment methods are:
- ACH Transfer (automatic)
- Credit card (automatic)
- Check (to account for multiple annual renewals simply include an amount that corresponds the the number of years you like annual renewal)
A Valid account must be created, and payment made, prior to commencement of automatic renewals.
Bulk pricing and flexible billing methods are available. For more info, please make a request via the Contact page.
Automatic (no action required on your part)
- If an N-number status changes from "Reserved" to "Assigned", that specific N-number will not be renewed via our Service
- If an annual Service subscription payment is unsuccessful, incomplete, or has not been made, we will attempt to contact you in an effort to resolve the issue. If unsuccessful, that specific N-number will not be renewed, and service terminated for that specific N-number.
Manual (action required on your part)
- Go to "My Account" page
- Select the applicable N-number(s)
- Select the "Renew Status" to “Off"
If you wish to Terminate or delete your entire account, simply use the Contact page on our website, and make your request in writing. Please include your phone number.
We reserve the right to terminate accounts, refuse Service, remove / edit content, or cancel your Service, in our sole discretion.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide is accurate, complete, and current. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in an inability to complete the Service, or possible termination of your account.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account (User ID & Password). You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of unauthorized use of your account. If you do not, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities, or actions, that occur within your account, or third-party services.
You may not use the Account of another person or entity, without appropriate authorization.
The Service and its features, content, and functionality, are the exclusive property of Renew My N-number. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Renew My N-number.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Renew My N-number, its proprietors, employees, and contractors, from any and all claims, damages, obligations, or liabilities, resulting from or arising out of:
- your use of the Service
- a breach of these Terms and Conditions
- access of the Service by any person using your account and password information
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Renew My N-number, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or any other tangible & intangible losses, resulting from:
- your access to, or use of, or inability to access, the Service
- any conduct or content of any third party on the Service
- any content obtained from the Service
- unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click a third party link, you will be directed to that third party's site, and we strongly advise you to review their Terms and Conditions. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, terms and conditions, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page. You are advised to review these Terms and Conditions periodically for any changes. Changes to these Terms and Conditions are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, or you would like to speak to a human, please contact us by using the Contact page on our website.